Terms & Conditions
- "Cardholder" shall mean a customer to whom the facility has been granted by virtue of such customer holding a Card
- “Offer period” shall mean the period for which the offer is valid
- "Card" shall mean Credit, Debit and Prepaid card, which has been issued by AXIS Bank and is valid "Program" shall mean the assured discount offers for the Cardholder at featured restaurants
- "Offer" shall mean the discount provided on products/services of the Featured Restaurants and shall be provided to the Cardholder free of cost
- "Featured Restaurants" shall mean restaurants who have agreed to provide Offer to Axis Bank Card Holders.
Terms and Conditions
- The cardholder has to present his valid Axis Bank Credit/Debit Card at the restaurant and state the intention to use the offer before asking for the bill.
- To avail the Offer, the customer has to inform the restaurant about his / her choice of payment through Axis Bank Credit / Debit Card before the bill is generated.
- The benefits as mentioned herein above cannot be used or redeemed in combination with any other discounts or promotions or vouchers or special events and other in house specials, and is also not valid on the Blackout Dates (24th Dec, 25th Dec, 31st Dec, 14th Feb, Durga Puja Holidays & Public Holidays), unless otherwise stated by the respective partner.
- The benefits mentioned above are subject to change/withdrawal without prior notice.
- Offers shall be valid only against the appropriate Credit/Debit Card type.
- The offer shall be available on a la carte only.
- The offers listed under Sunday Brunch listing shall be valid only on Sunday Brunch meal & not at any other time during the week.
- The Waiter needs to be informed of the offer before the bill is generated.
- This offer has no monetary value, is not transferable, is not for sale or re-sale nor redeemable for cash.
- No two offers can be clubbed together.
- Any customer escalation beyond 60 days from the date of dining in at our partner outlets will not be entertained.
- The offer shall not be valid on any third party MRP products such as Pespi Pet bottle, Bisleri, Red Bull etc. or such other items as may be determined by the restaurant.
- Discount will be given to the card holder only when the customer asks/informs the server for it at the time of billing and presents his Axis Bank card. Restaurants are not obliged to give the discount to every card holder who visits the restaurant unless they explicitly ask for the discount.
- The discount amount and eligibility criteria may vary with restaurant to restaurant based on the merchants.
- Offer not valid on group bookings (10 pax and above).
- Services shall be made available only to those cardholders satisfying the eligibility criteria and shall be provided at the sole discretion of Axis Bank and may be discontinued by Axis Bank at any time, with or without prior notice to the User.
- The discount is valid on only the net amount (excluding taxes or any other charges).
- Any applicable taxes have to be paid by the card holder.
- In case of any complaint/escalation, the customer will be required to submit the copy of the original bill to Axis Bank Customer Care. No complaints/escalations will be resolved without the same.
- The escalation/complaint will only be addressed & resolved if the payment at the restaurant was made by a valid Axis Credit/ Debit card.
- The offers are ongoing till the specified validity date mentioned under each listed restaurant.
- Reservations at participating restaurants (Dining Partner) are subject to table availability and at the restaurant’s discretion.
- Individual Restaurant Terms & Conditions apply.
- The minimum billing amount will be effective exclusive of taxes.
- Offer not valid on Home Delivery, unless specified.
- Rights of admission are reserved by the restaurant.
- Images used in all Dining Delights communication including email, SMS, mobile push notification, chrome push notification, social media ads etc. are only for pictorial representation.
- Healthy menu, Healthy cuisine, Healthy treats, Healthy food, Health food and other similar terms would mean to include the specific healthy cuisine offered by Partner Restaurants.
- Axis Bank takes no responsibility of any health issues faced due to the consumption of food at the participating restaurants under this program.
- Axis Bank does not assume any responsibility for the products and services offered under this promotion. The products are sold and the services are provided solely by the relevant restaurants, under such terms and conditions as determined by such vendors, and Axis bank accepts no liability whatsoever in connection with such products and services. The products and services have not been certified by Axis Bank and under no circumstances shall the inclusion of any product or service in this promotion be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of such product or service by Axis Bank.
- The Cardholder’s participation in this campaign/offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Axis Bank cardholder shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the credit holder and Axis Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
- In case of all matters relating to the offer including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the campaign/offer or eligibility of any cardholder, Axis Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on cardholder in all respects.
- This Campaign/offer shall be subject to applicable RBI guidelines issued from time to time and prevailing law and regulations.
- This Campaign/Offer is subject to applicable law and regulations as mentioned hereinabove and would be modified / discontinued based on the prevailing law / regulation at any point of time and neither party shall be under any liability or obligation or continue implementation of the said Campaign/Offer till such time the terms are modified by the Parties as per the prevailing/ amended law at that point of time. In the event, that the Campaign/Offer cannot be continued without total compliance of the prevailing law at any point of time, this Offer shall be deemed to be terminated forthwith from the date when the amended law restricting / prohibiting the Offer comes into force.
- The restaurant rating on the website is powered by Zomato Media Pvt Ltd & Axis Bank holds no warranty or makes any representation about these ratings.
- The ”Reserve a table” feature on the website is powered by Zomato Media Pvt Ltd & Axis Bank is not responsible for the customer experience on Zomato platform. The customer is required to adhere to the ‘Terms of Service related to Book/Table Reservations’ on Zomato.
- AXIS Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the rating, quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Featured Restaurants. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods / services must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the Featured Restaurants directly without any reference to AXIS Bank.
- AXIS Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss / damage / claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods / services availed by the Card Holder/s under the Program offered by the Featured Restaurants.
- AXIS Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Restaurant/s or Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- Cardholder/s whose card has been classified as blocked, delinquent before or during the currency of the offer period will not be eligible for the benefits of the offer. Bank’s discretion in this regard shall be final.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution/ derogation to the terms and conditions governing the usage of the cards offered by Axis Bank.
- AXIS Bank reserves the right to modify / change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. AXIS Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- AXIS Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods / services by the Featured Restaurants.
- Offer shall not constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of any third party and is not intended to create any rights and obligations.
- Axis Bank will not be responsible or liable in case the offer is not configured or could not be availed due to malfunction, delay, congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and / or on services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Mumbai.
Any applicable taxes have to be paid by the card holder.
Barista Terms & Conditions
- The minimum bill value to avail the offer is Rs. 400.
- The offer is valid on food and soft beverages.
- The offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- The offer is valid at select outlets.
- The offer is valid for dine in orders at the said outlets.
KFC Terms & Conditions
- Offer valid on minimum billing of Rs 850 (excl taxes)
- Offer valid on ala carte items only
- Offer not valid at airport outlets
- Offer valid at select outlets
'RBI never deals with individuals for Savings Account, Current Account, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc. Don't be a victim to any such offers coming to you on phone & email in the name of RBI. Axis Bank is only communicating the offers extended by merchants to its customers & not selling any of these products/services; Axis Bank is neither guaranteeing nor making any representation about the quality of the products/services.'
TERMS OF SERVICE RELATED TO BOOK /TABLE RESERVATIONS SERVICE ON ZOMATO:
- The user can make a request for booking a table at a restaurant, offering table reservation via the Zomato Platform and related mobile or software application and such booking will be confirmed to a user by email, short message service (“SMS”) and/or by any other means of communication only after the restaurant accepts and confirms the booking. The availability of a booking is determined at the time a user requests for a table reservation. By using the Zomato Book Service, users agree to receive booking confirmations by email, SMS and/or by any other means of communication after booking a table through the Zomato Book Service. User further agrees not to make more than one reservation for user’s personal use for the same mealtime.
- Fees: Zomato does not charge any booking fee from the user upon availing the Zomato Book Service. The restaurant may charge an entry fee or a cover charge as may be applicable at the restaurant.
- Modifications & Cancellations: Any request for modification of the confirmed booking will be subject to acceptance of the same by the restaurant. Zomato will use its best endeavors to keep the user informed of the status of the booking. For cancellations, the user may cancel such booking any time before the scheduled booking time.
- Late Arrivals: Zomato advises the users to arrive 10 minutes in advance of the scheduled booking time. The restaurant reserves the right to cancel your booking and allocate the table to other guests in case of late arrivals and Zomato shall in no manner be liable for such cancellation initiated by the Restaurant.
- Dispute: In the event the restaurant fails to honour the confirmed booking or in case of any other complaint or dispute raised by the user in relation to the booking, Zomato will make reasonable efforts to verify the facts of such complaint/ dispute with the restaurant and solve the matter amicably. Zomato will not be liable for any such dispute or complaint raised by the user at the restaurant.
- Additional Request: In the case of any additional request added by the user at the time of the booking, the same will be communicated to the restaurant by Zomato. Zomato will take all the care to ensure timely communication of these requests to the restaurant and does not assure fulfilment of such additional requests. The option to fulfil the request lies solely with the restaurant and Zomato shall in no manner be liable if the restaurant does not honor any of the additional requests of the users.
- Call Recording: Zomato may contact via telephone, SMS or other electronic messaging or by email with information about your Zomato Book Service or any feedback thereon. Any calls that may be made by Zomato, by itself or through a third party, to the users or the restaurant pertaining to any booking requests of a user may be recorded for internal training and quality purposes by Zomato or any third party appointed by Zomato.
- Liability Limitation: Notwithstanding anything otherwise set out herein, Zomato shall in no manner be liable in any way for any in-person interactions with the restaurant as a result of the booking or for the User’s experience at the restaurant or in the event a restaurant does not honour a confirmed booking. Zomato is only a platform connecting users to the restaurant and shall not be liable for any acts or omissions on part of the restaurant including deficiency in service, quality of food, time taken to serve or any other experience of the user.
- Contact Us: You may write to us at email@example.com or chat with us on the Zomato App for any further queries with regard to the Zomato Book Service.